Sunday 11 January 2009

Why?

Today was a not so good day.Well,today Safiya told me that I changed my behaviour from that of last year.I asked her whether it was good or bad.She said “in a bad way”.I asked her what changes did she see in me.She said she will not say it..hee.Personally,I think i did not change a bit,Im still the same.I wonder what made her say that.The only thing I can think of is not giving her enough attention.Whatever it is, Im sorry Safiya.Thanks for saying it to me,but you should have said what is it.Anyway she is and she will be my good friend always.I lover her so much:-)

But this is not the reason why today was not “good enough”.

The reason is that,Safiya fell down on her stomach!It was too windy today,so i guess  mother nature is to be blamed.Man!I dint know what to do.It happened near the exam centre.Her palms were bleeding.We helped her get up.But she said she still wanted to write the exam.I dont believe this! she is pregnant and she fell down on her stomach and yet she still wants do the exam.I was amazed at her determination.Anyways,we took her to a room and we called the ambulance.And YES she missed the exam! The exam was about to start so,i went for it.But i cried in the hall..lol.I could not really concentrate on the exam,i was thinking about her.I got angry with God..lol.I asked him,why did he do it.What benefit will come out of  this?And i told him that if he did it,then he is not God but Devil.I got so angry at him,poor Safiya.She is frail as a butterfly,and innocent as a child.Why did this happen to her? But hey..i can not be angry to God, he is my everything, and so i said sorry…lol.(God i know you can understand me)

The funny thing is that she told me she is goin to repeat the exam on 8th.She said this through texting, this is what she said “Repeat is so hard for my family and new baby”.She said this because of the amount and the materials that needed to be studied.

Now all i ask God is to take good take of her.



No comments:

Post a Comment