Friday 30 January 2009

29th!

Today is 29th and today is the day when Angie leaves for Australia.Well..i feel ok..hee.These things happens in life.I should be prepared for another one soon..there is actually no point in being sad and gloomy. Yes its human feelings, i can understand that but i should tame it lol..Last day she wrote a testimonial for me in one of the social networking websites…it goes like this: "….wat can i say.....he is so sweet and innocent....he is good in his ways...he is a very shy and quite person...somtimes too quite which i dont like....i have tried to change him a lot..not just me but everyone who loves him...he tries his best to change but it seems impossible to him...but i say he will change one day...and i am pretty sure about that...but that is only one aspect of him....looking at him overall he is most sweetest, the most loving and caring chetai anyone cud ever get....i like u very much chetai.....and i am lucky to have met u....and i will miss u chetai...."

Actually i deleted this after reading it, but she asked me why i deleted it so i had to undo it..heee

Its 6:30 now, i think the plane takes off at 7.All i can say now, is that Angie you are a special kind..lol.Thanks for everything, the help,the memories, the company and everything..hee. I Love You….You are now officially certified by my Love..lol…both u and Safiya

My college starts nxt week,looking forward with optimism.

God,bless me and hear me.Im a sinner.A sinner who never cares about you.Who never feels the pain u undergo while I happily sin.Why is it I always think about you after i do something bad, is it guilt..lol…if its guilt I thank you for tht feeling, otherwise I wouldnt even bother to look back on You!




No comments:

Post a Comment