Wednesday 14 January 2009

Alright !

Had a chat session with Nibu on 12th.Was amazed by all those things happening around  and through him.

Today Angie called me(i think 4 the first time) to say that she is goin to Australia on 29th.And she invited for her farewell party.Although i wanted to go,i declined.This was because of my silly behaviour..hee.I will be so quiet and not talk to anyone.So why go?..lol.She said,it doesn’t matter and she will keep me entertained..haaa.C'mon Angie,its your party and you should be with others.You dont have to give all your attention to me.(im not being negative here…im not negative!)

You and Safiya are the only friends i got here.So if u both go away from me,(or something bad happens 2 u both)i will naturally feel sad..hee..But hey I knew from the beginning itself that we have to let go of each other some way in the future,whether its finishing college or goin abroad..Its going to be hard for me,when that happens,but i will learn to survive..hee…But thinking about this,makes me feel that we should not have met in the first place.But then,personally i really had great times with you both.You both helped me in a way that i cant say.I love you both….

Angie,even though we knew each other for only about 3 months or so,i hope you know everything about me.You may have learned something useful from me.Your childish acts always increased my affection towards you.Your chetai will try to change.Thank you for all your inputs in making me a better person.I will try to keep moments with you fresh in my memory even though it may make me sad.

I always wished to be with you (and Safiya) most of the time.But God has other plans and we should respect it.I feel,we all are in a chess board.God motivates us,changes us and moves us from one position to the other.In the process,we meet other people who loves us,who cares about us and who supports us,but when the hands of God plays again, and we will be in positions where we never imagined to be..

Enough 4 now….i have Environmental Exam tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment