Friday 23 January 2009

Break..

Ok,i was not able to write since last week because i was not in home.

On 16th before my last exam,as i was waiting for the bus, I saw Angie coming in to the college.She did not at first notice me, but when i called her, she came up to me.She said,she came to college to say “Bye” to all her teachers.(Actually,even i had the same idea of saying thanks to all those teachers who taught me since my first course finished, but till now i haven't done it.Im shy.I may do it in the future.)…So I met her for the last time, this time for sure (I never thought it will b this soon..hee)

The exam was very hard.I think i will get a B or B-. I think it will be the lowest grade since i joined college.But if its God’s wish, there is no one stopping it.

 

I tried out connecting the new Printer.It could not connect to my PC, the PC stated “The device is unknown,and may have some problem”..lol.After hours of trying,changing from one USB port to the next, installing and re-installing the drivers,i finally made it to work.(I think it has to do with the cable, i suspect it to be USB 1 and not USB 2).The first thing i printed was a picture of Jesus, and then a beautiful picture of Blessed Mary…hee



No comments:

Post a Comment