Monday 12 January 2009

Moon

As i lay half awake on my bed this morning, i was just thinking about the recent satellite launch to the moon from my country.I was thinking about the honour it brought to the country(but hey,what about the starving?).I was wondering what will be the robotic probe doing right now.And i was pondering over some of the malfunctions that occurred. …Then i was thinking whether there was an Indian Flag on the moon,if not will it be there in the future?

A couple of hours later, i saw an interesting news.I read it in Yahoo! News.It was about a manned moon mission from India scheduled in 2020.

Whether it was coincidence or not..i don't know..lol

This is the second time something like this is  happening to me.The first one was about an earthquake in Indonesia.One day as i woke up in the morning my thoughts went to Indonesia and the earthquakes happening there.Hours later while i was watching the BBC,i saw the news that a minor(i dont remember it now) earthquake struck somewhere in Indonesia.I think it was not that serious.But the fact that i was thinking about it and later  it  happened amazes me…lol     (By the way,this happened during the last three months or so…i dont remember when)

 

Safiya told me,whts wrong with me..hee



No comments:

Post a Comment