Saturday 24 January 2009

Am i Tall enough?

Today,while i was skimming through my sister’s Geography text book, I noticed photographs of sky-scrappers in various “big” cities around the world.I was wondering when would such a building be built in my country.It has a long way to develop.

But, the pointing of writing this is that, after a couple of hours (like 3 or 4 hours max), as i was reading the news, i saw a headline stating that there is goin to be a tall building to be built in my country.This will be the third tallest in the world.Its worth about 4120 Crores.That's a huge amount of cash.With that much,you can help thousands of poor families.But i guess,that's the hard side of development.The rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer!

Took a book from the library: First Comes Love by Scott Hahn. I wish i could finish it.(Normally i don’t finish books taken from the library as I'm busy with college)



No comments:

Post a Comment