Saturday 18 January 2014

Sweet Susan

I must admit, I haven't said much about Susan. Well, its been few months now since the day she rang me first. Will this call end in marriage? I hope so. But Im also leaving it the good Lord, cos I have liked many girls before, but each time the answer was NO. So, my instincts say to play safe. If God thinks I can look after a girl, if He thinks I can raise a family. Sure why Not?
I can't read any signs from her, apart from the occasional ones from God...or so I think. Well, it has made me glad often times. But, Im now sure for one thing. She can be a better half of me. I mean, she has most of the qualities I lack. She is not that kinda girl who needs much attention...in fact I think she hates too much of it. Good for me, cos I really have no clue  to give much attention. My sister, says I have no to be in a relationship. So it kinda helps.
She used to be timid and quiet...that's how she was. But now she has become strong and bold. She had to. But still life seems to be difficult for her.
She can get annoyed fast, so I have to be careful...hehe.
And I don't know why I am writing this. Am I under the influence of a drug called love? The crazy thing about this is that you dont have a clue if you are doped or not. So am I....in LOVE?

സ്നേഹിക്കാനും അറിയില്ല , സ്നേഹം എന്തെന്നും അറിയില്ല. കഷ്ടം  !!


1 comment:

  1. Enthuvada bhrantha ithu..ninakku vattano... enittu poda

    ReplyDelete