Monday 12 January 2015

Hope

I have never been so hopeful ever in my life. In my prayers I always ask to be increased in faith. Faith I really lack. I give up easily. Never fought, never bothered.
But right now I put my faith in God to bless me the way I want? Is it possible? Am I crazy? I don't know. But there is something inside me that says to keep hoping and never to waver in faith. Don't doubt. Just believe. Is this normal or am I going insane?
Should I keep going or should I turn and find new ways to tread? Am i being a fool? Faith is sooo weird. It makes us believe in something that is not there. Am I in some sort of hallucination?

Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.
Hebrews 11:1

Why would anyone say that? How do I know if my faith and hope is according to the holy will? Can I hope in something just like that? 

So many questions. No one to answer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment