Monday 5 January 2015

Blue is the colour

Feeling a bit low. So Susan finally gave her opinion. She doesn't want a boy such as me. Im so timid, so lacking any seriousness, and  incapable of being responsible. I'm trying to change these but was not quick enough. Progress was damn slow.
I had prayed hard for her. Never prayed this way in life. I can be yelling at God right now. But why I ask. It's His wish.
It's been almost a year since we spoke. I have been calling, messaging her all the time since then. Never replied, never returned call. No response. Still this fool believed that one day she will say she likes me.
Yesterday she called me. Man I was happy. Cmon it's 11 months.  She told me she is  with her boy asked me if it was difficult to believe. She then gives the phone to her "boy" who yells at me.lol. But then he suddenly hung up when I told him ill put in loudspeaker mode (my mom was with me and so she was anxious to hear what Susan is saying). I dint believe it. Im used to this.

Later my uncle called her mom and she said Susan is still single, not in any relationship and it was then I got the bad news...hee

She is not cruel. I know her. She is saving me from her troubles and sufferings. She does not want me to get hurt. I dunno what else to say.



No comments:

Post a Comment