Thursday 6 November 2014

Make me tender

For one month I gave myself to Mary so that she may offer my prayers to Him. For one month I remained pure and faithful.. and then I fell.
Mind you its no easy task for me. But on hindsight, I have improved a lot. I still have a long way to go and I'll never give up.
If yesterday I confess, today I sin. Each time I get close, I am thrown away. No I wont give up.

Mother I implore thee
Stained by sin I fear to approach
Ask your Son to forgive me
For giving hurt and only hurt
My thoughts and desires
Far from pure and marred by lust
How can I say I love others
When loving you I never bother
Mother don't give up hope
Ask your Son to forgive me
I'm fighting inside with self
To crucify self on the cross
Cross your Son bore
For me and even more
Calloused I am
And make me tender




No comments:

Post a Comment