Tuesday 4 November 2014

Assisted Suicide Wins

Which is more valuable? Pain or life? hmm..

In my earlier post I mentioned I'll be praying for Britanny Manynard. Just read the news that she took her life with the "suicide pill". One wonders when did such a pill come into existence. I don't know what compels a person to take such a decision.
They say its cos of love. That they don't want anyone else to suffer jus cos they are sick. But is it so simple?
We as a family are meant to take care of our sick members. That's what a family is for. What if someone finds a cure for cancer tomorrow? Then what...can we bring her back?

But let me also ask...does a true family exist? How do you define a family? Selfish we all are...oblivious to pain and suffering. It's no wonder when we are about to see such an act common.
Just imagine sick people all over ending their lives because of love. What kind of love is this? Strange


No comments:

Post a Comment