Saturday 7 November 2009

Love and Lust

Love is when you associate your "heart/soul" with some one.Lust is when you associate your "physical body" with someone mentally.Am i right here?If not someone please do correct me.
Is lust normal?I dont know.Is lust common?I think so.Is it bad?I think so. Have I felt lust?Of course I have.Does that make me bad?I dont know, but i guess im not bad.Im just being honest here..ok?You may think, "doesnt this guy hav any sort of privacy?"Mmm..well i do have, but i think in order to fight against such things, you need to talk about it to someone.Hence, this post :-)

I was reading another article today.It said:
"It seems to be true that the interplay of love and lust is different for most men and women. Most men report that as love deepens, lust receeds (see the Coolidge effect)—while many women experience the opposite: the more love and security they feel with a given man, the more relaxed they are about experiencing unrestrained lust."

This sounds applicable to me also, i have felt this way before i:e as love deepens, lust receeds.
However I dint know what was the so called "Coolidge effect", untill I read it in Wikipedia.Its kind of funny when you read why its named in this way.This effect is pretty interesting.I never knew such a "thing" had a name of its own.And the experiments to prove this seems more bizarre.
The article could be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment