Saturday 7 November 2009

Ahem...but. Am I romantic?

Love is strange..Is it? Love happens..Im sure! Does too much "like" turn into love?..I wonder.Love is Blind..or are you blind with love?Love is to be felt..what happens if it cant be felt?Love is personal..but how personal can love get?Love is to be won..so is it a game?

 So... What is Love?

Even though my blog is titled "Love4ever"..i dont know the meaning of love.How stupid? I began this topic because I just read an article about "Men in Love"..here.It so nice!! I love such topics/surveys/research...who doesnt?
At least for me, If I seem to fall for a girl, i would take my best of my ability to say it to the girl..in whatever means, although it may take time for me to express it.Its sometimes shocking, for someone to realize i actually will do it, when they see my overall character.Im generally quiet.And not a person who seeks attention.I am what I am.I think im not at all romantic.
But look at this extract from the article:
" .....but many men do something more romantic than all that: they keep their love in their hearts forever."
How touching? Is it not?
Am i like that?I dont know for sure but i think i am, even though i dint take part in the survey.Its a sad thing,  to keep your feelings locked in your heart forever...isnt it? Im not of the types, who buy flowers for their girls, Im not the type who goes to the cinemas together. Im not the type  who sends cards to express my love.Although I would love to do these, Im so not such types.Blame me,its ok.But yeah, I know generally girls love to be a part of this.They sometimes demand so much from boys.And sometimes when the boy delivers her demand, she rejects it and maybe worse..him.I wish the men/boys applied brakes to their hectic love life.If you love someone,tell them and stick to it.No need for excessive ways to prove it.

Oops! Its Safiya's Birthday, I dint call her yet.I actually never wished her for her birthday (i actually forgets) although she was with me for the past 2 years.See, I dont think you need to wish someone whom you love so much.If u wish,its all good,and if u dont wish its all good still.You know you love her very much, and she knows it too..thts it.Mutual understanding is the key here.Safiya knows that I am her best friend and that Its ok if i dint wish her. But yeah, not all boys/men/women/girls are like this.They cause such a fuss for  the simple reason of not wishing, untill one of the other says "I Love you and I am sorry"..or something else.My God!!..Love is definitely strange.




No comments:

Post a Comment