Sunday 18 May 2008

Summer Holidays...

The exams are finally over!! Thank God.This year is finally over.Now all that's left is to enjoy the summer holidays.

The drug delivery exam was not easy as expected,but it was Ok.Safiya said,she felt it really hard.She said she may fail,but I know,it wont happen.

On Friday,I had to go to college for helping Addie.There was Tim's revision class.After his class,we decided to learn something.And we both benefited from each other.When I'm helping her,I think I'm also learning with her.Any way I'm glad I could help her.We were in the college till about 4pm.

Today's exam was really easy,but I think I made silly mistakes as usual.Safiya said it was easy for her too.

Safiya wished me a good holiday season.But I told her that the holidays will be very boring for me.She said me to find a job and then enjoy.I really wish, I had a job.A job that I like and that I know what to do.

I sent a text message asking Addie to know how it was for her.She said it was good.I'm glad to hear that.God I really wish she gets pass through this year.It was tough for her,but with your help she will have no difficulty.So Lord I pray for her.She really thanked me,in fact she said she dint know how to thank me.These are her own words"I'm so happy, Sanju I dont know how to thank you,so please jus name it...and itl b done.I promise.And it has to b something proper!!! I know what ur like."I replied asking her what she meant,and she replied " i duno,i want to give something back.you did alot for me like".So i just replied back that all I needed from her was her love and care,(same like Safiya) and she dint owe me anything.She doesn't know that I'm sacrificing something for her.If it is successful I will b very happy.For the last 5 or 6 years I have been trying and each time I failed.May be I have a better chance this time.Lord I need your help.



No comments:

Post a Comment