Friday 9 May 2008

Final Exams!!!!!!

2morow is the 1st exam,and its Scientific Analysis.It an "Ok" subject.But there is so much to learn.I was not feeling to study.Dont know why?I had to help Addie.I helped her through IM.She told me she owed me a part of her life.What?! She is crazy..haaaaa!But I like her so much.I don't like her to fall behind and the rest of us not talking notice of her.I don't want any one to suffer.This may sound crazy,as we all have to live with it.Life is harsh,but its not that bad.That's why friends are for.They can ease the pain, a bit.Thank you Addie, I think it  is I who owe u.You always encouraged me and understood me.Thanks.I was happy to hear that I influenced her spiritual life,although I think I didn't do anything.She  seems to b troubled by the exams,but Im sure she can make it.She has the potential.She said she will go to SD after the exams for work.Wow! She is strong and way better than me.Bless and touch her Lord.Lord keep her safe and under your protection.I don't know whether you will hear a sinner's prayer,but still I pray for her.

Im not being too good,or im not showing off.I just don't know why Im like this.What's my purpose in this world,tell me Lord.Love u Lord,Always and Forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment