Thursday 1 May 2008

Long lost friends

On 28th I met Ayesha and Anisha in Facebook.I have searched for them b4,but couldn't reach them.Well,,its been a long time since I saw them(about 6 or 7 years)..First I was skeptical about it was the same Ayesha,but then she told me it was her.

I got 78 for the Physical chemistry test and Safiya got 81.The Lecturer told us that he is goin to take the highest mark.Thank God.The previous one had let me down(I got 46)..We both were the highest in the class.

Day b4 yesterday, Safiya had asked me if I was having a lover(girlfriend)..or someone like that...I laughed at her..I told her Ist I should find a job,then I will go behind girls..heeee! More over with my behaviour I think no girl will like me...heee! But everything is with God..I leave every thing to him..

 

Had to find the calculation for the inorganic labs.So I and Safiya had go at 4 instead of 1pm.Still we didn't finish it!



No comments:

Post a Comment