Monday 24 February 2014

Virgin most faithful



Where should I go when looking for faith when I have none. To whom  should I approach other than my mother Mary for this “little” thing. Her Son talks about faith throughout his life in the Bible. How do I obtain such a faith when being a sinner fear to approach Him. My sins call out. It separates me from His love, His grace. Is there any hope?
Alas, there is such a  way. An easy  way in fact.  To lead me to Him. It’s the way by which He came to earth and it’s the same way one can go to Him. The Marian way.
There are occasions when we as a child fear to present ourselves to our dad. But then, here comes our dear mom vouching for us. Obtaining what we have asked for. Likewise can we obtain graces through our dear Mary?
Will she accepts us as we are? Is there any prerequisites?
I think all we need is faith. Complete and hones faith in her. How do I get it? Do I have to just ask her in my prayers? Is it freely given?
When Jesus was at Cana during the wedding, what did He tell her concerning the wine business?
First, Jesus had no choice but to listen to His mother. Second, the wedding was saved through her by Him.
So for me, it seems, the servants trusted Mary. They obeyed her and had faith in her. That’s why they did as she told them to, without questioning. If it was me there I would be like “ It’s just plain water, what good can come from it?”.
I guess I just have to trust her. That’s all. Pray to her devotedly, she knows I am a sinner. But at her request she can change a lot of things J.
 As before---waiting for a blessing. Ignore my sins dear Lord. If not. I have no hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment