Wednesday 1 July 2009

Back!

Im back after a small break of a month or so.I went to my country for my holidays.It was good and the weather was kind to us most of the time.
The exam results were out on 17th but i was not able to check it out.It was on 19th or 20th(can't remember) I saw my results.It was good compared to what i expected.My GPA was 3.17 out of 4.If i got above 3.25 ....it would have been a distinction.But im definitely happy about my results.I never expected to get good results.Thank God!..and thanks for all my friends (especially Safiya, Angie and Nancy) prayed for me.I Love u all!..and a BIG Thanks to my dear mum.

What next?!
Well....I may leave Ireland soon...i may go to Bangalore to do a BDS course.its a 4 year(or 5) course..I may leave my mum behind..and its gonna be deadly painfull..I hope we both can cope on..
I Love my mum sooooooooooooooo much!! Thinking about it makes me sad...but God will help...

No comments:

Post a Comment