Monday 22 December 2014

Saying bye to Two-O-Fourteen

Just a few more days and this year will come to an end. On hindsight this year has been great. I haven't achieved anything, yet I believe I'm in the process of and I will. I have learned to wait.  I'm where I wanted to be. God had been kind to me. He never let me down. It is I who give pain to Him and it is I who receive His mercy.
I'm learning to face my fears for I see loss of opportunities if I run. I see change when once I thought I wont change. This is life. You don't know where it will lead. There is always a way. If not, a way will be made. Divine providence has always been with me. But I understand it is there to teach me to be independent, to be confident and to be a better person.

Have a great New Year dear all!!

Dreamt of a place from where I did not want to leave. It was very beautiful. All white as snow. I was being led by this young boy who was asked by his mother to show me this awesome place. Was it a glimpse of heaven? Was it my imagination? I dunno.

Jesus said to his disciples, “Don’t be worried! Have faith in God and have faith in me. There are many rooms in my Father’s house. I wouldn’t tell you this, unless it was true. I am going there to prepare a place for each of you. After I have done this, I will come back and take you with me. Then we will be together.

John 14:1-3 

 Edited on 12/30/2014



No comments:

Post a Comment