Thursday 16 October 2014

One less

For the past one year or so I have been praying for someone. I don't know her nor she me. I just know she is a girl of 17 years in Canada and she has blood cancer. Before I go to sleep, each day I used to pray for her recovery...that is if I didn't doze off.
But during the past one month or so...God reminded me of her more often than not in His various little ways. I did wonder why? Is she in pain? Does she need strength? I din't get any answer. I have no contact with her..just strangers. I just overheard her name "Pearl"  from one of my aunts who happens to be her acquaintance.  From then on I thought I might as well pray for her.

But four days back my aunt gave me the news she is no more. I felt sad. But this is life. I may go and only my fading memories live. Life is strange...so short to do so much.

It again shows that no matter how hard we pray, God has His own ways. My mom says it is better that Pearl left us lest she might had to suffer a lot. I dunno what to think. God your love is difficult to understand. Are you trying to teach me something?




No comments:

Post a Comment