Tuesday 19 August 2014

All well except...

It's going fine for me. I meant my course. I'm not overworked but I fear I don't get enough sleep. My prayers has taken a dip. It's not that I don't care but my body feels so tired. Still it surprises me to see myself idling away the free time when I could just close my eyes and pray. It's been 3 or 4 weeks since my last confession and I hope I keep myself checked.
I often, if not always, see my one of silly requests being granted through prayer again and again. It can't be called a prayer I guess. I just ask " God can you show me the name 'Susan' anywhere?" while I'm traveling outside. And sure enough I see her name.

Yesterday I had to go out and I asked the same thing. By night I still hadn't seen it. So I was like "OK fine". I then happened to stop at a shop and there, a couple of yards from me a stood another shop with her name.

Now I dunno what this is? Is my mind playing tricks or is it a divine intervention? I mean, I nearly always get to see her name whenever I ask. Y is it so? Does my mind transmit some kind of waves so that the environment behaves as I do? This is totally strange!

Am I doubting God? I dunno.

I have no clue how or where Susan is. I believe she is not married yet or in another relationship. Call me a fool. Call me blind. I don't care. Its a month or since we talked.

C'mon I'm not saying she is perfect. But she is perfect for me. Im not saying I'm perfect...but I really hope she likes me all my imperfections. She was fine with me...but something irked her...dunno what.


No comments:

Post a Comment