Friday 14 September 2012

One more candle to the cake :)

I see all the years that have been past...the lessons made and the mistakes made...are all but for the betterment of me..

This life had given me a good family...friends who are always there...and the prayers and well wishes from all the acquaintances..strangers  that was and to be..... I'm indebted to you all..

Life has to move on...there's  no other choice to make...no other path to choose....

We emerge us winners or losers...only time will tell

I don't support nor believe laissez-faire of thinking...where everything takes it's own course...it's all up to you..you decide..you follow the consequences..

I'm 25 today!!
Thank You Lord for all the good things you have blessed me with... And Im sorry for offending you..I hope my future will teach me things that i have failed to learn and new lessons to master...


No comments:

Post a Comment