Saturday 12 March 2011

Hi everyone! This will be the first post of this year.  I was kinda busy with studies and life and even though the thought of posting something whizzed through my mind several times , I din't bother :P

Ok,  as for the updates, here are a few:
  1. I'm now into the last semester for my course
  2. For the first time in my life, i'm abstaining meat for lent
  3. I'm beginning to miss my friends in college, as i'm busy most of the days, so can't spend time with them
  4. Snowfall was kinda severe this time in Ireland, which I heard from my mom ( wish i was there)
  5. The thought of finishing my studies and so have to start looking for a job or something, sometimes makes me a bit apprehensive 

Hmmm....what else..Yeah, my heart goes to the people in Japan. It was shocking to see in the news how the waves obliterated  everything in its path!! 
That's it for now. Tc









No comments:

Post a Comment