Sunday 20 June 2010

Its been a while since I posted something about me here.Well, I was busy with my studies since my last posts and to that add a bit of laziness.My exams for this semester is over.And it was quiet easy for me (compared to the last one).It would be ignorance if I din't mention my friends here, who helped me a lot.They took my phone calls, suggested what to and what not to study (exam point of view), gave me notes, asked the teachers for stuffs thats relevant for the exams, supported me and provided me with almost everything thats required for a brilliant result and most important of all..being with me..thank you Shaina;).One of them even said to stop saying "Thanks"..hehe.Yeah..i know it becomes annoying after a time.
Ill be leaving for my vacation soon.I'm looking forward for it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment