Sunday 13 December 2009

And so the Heavens open!!

Its raining here!!..Wow!..I think most of the people here will b happy, cos it doesnt rain here usually.Cmon its UAE!
It took longer than usual for me to reach my college(rain+traffic).I think some of My "bus-mates" were happy,cos they were joking with the driver to drive slower than usual.They said,it feels romantic!Mmm..whatever
And guess what!I lost my foot twice while entering the college,and that too in front of others.Hee!!But hey,i dint fall..just slipped.

I remember when i was in secondary school, I used to cry when i see its cloudy outside!!First of all, i dint like the boarding school,secondly i was so homesick,thirdly i was a huge failure in my studies.It was so depressing..but not anymore.Thank God...I Love the sun!!..and the day before i was asking one of my friend to step outside from her home (joking actually),to brighten up the day!! hehe..

Tomorrow I have something to present..i hope it goes well.If it doesnt..then who cares?!(but yes,i love getting corrected, and when someone points out my mistakes.Improving is another matter.But at least, it shows the other person cares about you!..or dont they?)


No comments:

Post a Comment