Tuesday 6 October 2009

Did i hurt you?Im so sorry if I did

Yesterday I went to college to break the news that my visa is finally ready to Safiya. Man!! she was so upset.If only I could speak Arabic.It was very emotional and i wont forget it.She said she expected me to say that I would  be with her, but it was the opposite.She said its very hard to forget the two years we had together.That no one can replace my place.She kept on asking "Why are you doing this to me?"..She said she sometimes hates me now.That her studies would go down, and the fees given will be a waste.Her eyes became red and tearful.I just totally love you Safiya. I told her that the problem with her is that if she she begins to like/love someone, she will love them without any reserves.That she forgets herself.I told her, its not good that way.That, if she does that way, then she had to suffer a lot in the future.

Safiya, please come to terms with yourself.Safiya, you are a mother and a wife. I was just a friend.Only a friend, nothing more, nothing less.I wont forget you, it will be a shame to forget such a loving, caring, understanding friend such as you.I will always love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment