Saturday 16 May 2009

Exams!

Im in the middle of my exams rite now.I finished two of my exams.They were Analytical Chemistry and Statistics.Statistics seemed difficult.Thank God it had the least points (i think)..

Yesterday I scared Nancy( my non-relational elder sister/ friend) saying i wont write the exam and i will repeat it on August…haa i think she got really scared! I then called her(for the first time)…saying it was a joke and that she did not have to worry…..I see her as my elder sister and i love her so much…i wish i could spend more time with her, but unfortunately she will be goin to Australia..it makes me kinda sad..but its Ok…I really hope to see her and Angie soon..and all my other friends there..Another thing i want to write down here is that I saw a dream about them today..I was in Australia!..At least I feel happy when i sleep..hee..I just want to get out of Ireland….

Another good news for me today is the Congress Party had a majority of votes than BJP…although i don't know anything about politics…I have a feeling that Congress is a better party..under the leadership of Manmohan Singh..even though the results are not finalised BJP admitted defeat…







Safiya(one of my close friends) texted me saying she was ill( having low blood pressure)…so she could not study for the next exam sincerely.Ill pray for her….



No comments:

Post a Comment