Friday 14 March 2008

Silly Mistakes

Well,today I got my results for physical chemistry.Guess what,I got 45 out of 100.But I was not sad, in fact I felt it like a joke.Safiya,got 65,which we think is the highest in the class.She did not accept the fact that I was happy.She told me that,at least there would be a small bad feelings about the result in my heart,but I tried hard to convince her the truth.She said,she herself was feeling bad after seeing my paper.It was full of silly mistakes,I couldn't actually believe that I did it so carelessly.I think other students too did bad,because they were not happy with the marks.But I was happy,because at least I understood the subject.

I was surprised to hear that,Jun was 30 years old.Till now I thought he was younger or elder than me by 2 years maximum.

Yesterday Michael apologised for us as we missed his class.He said it was no problem.



No comments:

Post a Comment